My years working in Oxford as a well-being practitioner means I’ve met many brilliant therapists; and in the interest of keeping the internet a place for useful suggestions I’ve created a short directory that I hope you might find helpful
This is a list of Oxfordshire-based practitioners that, in my opinion (!), are outstanding – for everyone – but especially for women.
- Acupuncture – jessbuck.com – Jess is a lovely acupuncturist and has a wealth of experience working in women’s health
- Cranio Sacral Therapy – emily-carson-qluh.squarespace.com – Emily has a particular interest in the Third Trimestre
- Osteopathy – handsonfamilyhealth.co.uk/sara_barker – Sara specialises in pregnancy and post partum
- Herbalism – annemcintyre.com – Anne has decades of experience using both European herbs as well as Ayurveda
- Hypnobirthing – mindfulmamma.co.uk/guinevere-webster – Guinevere is a psychologist by profession with a deep understanding of the effects of a woman’s mind on her birthing body
- Oxfordshire Midwifery Practice – positivebirthmovement.org – Experienced, compassionate midwifery care for home births