As a woman, do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You’re great with your self care; you eat well, exercise, take supplements… and still you battle with menstrual cramps, endometriosis or erratic periods
- The decision has been made; you would like to start a family and you have been trying for a baby but getting pregnant is taking longer than expected
- You’re pregnant! This is what you have wanted for so long! As delightful as this is, it’s not so easy on your body. Maybe you’re nauseous, exhausted, a sore lower back…..
- You’re a new mum and have your beautiful baby in your arms but you never realised it would be this all-consuming. Your body and indeed your mind are having to make some major readjustments.
- You’ve had very few issues with your menstrual cycle, it’s all been pretty plain sailing but as you approach menopause life is becoming…. well…quite erratic?
- You are a trooper. You give much of yourself to those around you and your work but that’s left you feeling burnt out physically and emotionally.
Oxford Well Woman works for
- women with difficult periods
- women who would like to become pregnant
- pregnant women
- new mums
- peri menopausal/menopausal women
- burnt out women!
I would love to work with you if
- you are curious
- you are patient with yourself
- you are willing to put in a little work from your end
This is you and you would like to know more, click here